GRADUALLY THIS NEW WORLD BEGAN TO SURROUND HER. SHE UNDERWENT MUCH AGONY, WENT THROUGH REGIONS OF DESPERATION AND SOLITUDE. THESE WANDERINGS WERE PARTICULARLY ATROCIOUS, BC THEY WENT BEYOND ALL OF HER FORMER PERCEPTIONS, REMEMBRANCES, AND HOPES. ALL THEIR HORROR CAME FROM BEING SO NEW AND SPLENDID.
Debt Consolidation 101
-
Obligation solidification happens where one applies for a line of credit so
as to satisfy at least two existing obligations. Merging existing
unstructured ...
Aumente suas vendas de doces fazendo doações!
-
Assim que eu aprendi como fazer *bolo caseirinho* que era febre na época em
que foi lançado, eu comecei a ver resultados significantes em meu negócio e
d...
Rye from Japan
-
[from the archive, 2009 or so] We had the joy recently of experiencing
these guys from across the pacific. I was sure glad to have the
capabilities to reco...
VIII
-
take it back to the gentlemen
they're the ones who want more
dour in velvet
suppressed in lace
sniping over tea
this push
and that pull
a tangle of whispers ...
Back from the dead
-
my loves. I have been working full time finally (yay!) and have been really
absent from my blog. I am so sorry </3 it won’t happen again. I also am
getting...
Exploring by Bike
-
Today started out as just one of those days–I felt listless and irritable
about meaningless things. I spent a long time on the phone with tech help,
and sp...
-
It was just like your hand in mine
new energy
I want new and old
absolutely cannot let go
let me melt into you again
remember
what I need for me, for yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment